More and more organisations have a (small) vehicle fleet. A mix of bicycles, (kick) scooters and sometimes cars for various purposes: for leasing, sharing, delivery, rental or other operations. Managing such a fleet poses specific challenges. Because how do you know if your fleet is used optimally? How intensively are the vehicles used and when is maintenance needed? Do deliverers meet the set service levels? Is a vehicle at the right location? Answering such questions can lead to extensive and complex administration, but with the Tracefy fleet management system, that's a thing of the past!
GPS-tracker, online dashboard and connectivity in one
GPS solutions have become indispensable in modern mobility solutions. But they are certainly not all comparable. With a simple GPS unit, you can determine the location of an individual vehicle. Unfortunately, that doesn't answer many of the questions you have with fleet management. That's why Tracefy goes a step further: we offer an integral solution where (almost) every conceivable functionality of GPS is bundled. Reliable due to its high quality and widely applicable because of a universal GPS unit that fits and functions on or in any vehicle. Say goodbye to loose lists and decisions based on assumptions: everything you need to manage your fleet effectively and efficiently is displayed in real time in our online dashboard!
High quality GPS-tracker
The Tracefy GPS tracker provides real-time exchange of location data from a vehicle to a Tracefy server, with coverage all over Europe or the world, whatever you want. For small vehicles, such as bicycles and (kick) scooters, however, the use of a GPS tracker is more complex because there is considerably less space and the material of the frames interferes with the tracker's signal.
In order to still be able to offer a suitable solution, Tracefy has developed its own GPS tracker, specifically for use in and on small vehicles. The result is a very compact but strong unit, equipped with accurate sensors for accurate location data (trip registration and route tracking) and universally applicable for any type of (electric) vehicle, including (kick) scooters, bicycles and cars.
To get the most out of the GPS trackers, we have developed an online dashboard where the data of all (of your fleet) connected vehicles are collected and easily accessible. This provides a solid basis for an efficient operation, management and maintenance of your fleet.
Location, usage and various statistics can be identified from individual vehicles, groups of vehicles or the entire fleet. Insight into how, when, where and how long vehicles have actually been used makes fleet management, including planning maintenance and possibly billing based on consumption, a lot easier!
In addition to the dashboard, an app is also available for the end user with the same insights, but for one individual vehicle. Tracefy has a quickly available basic app, but can also provide customisation in your corporate style if desired.
Fleet management with the Tracefy GPS system
Some of the applications for use of our system:
- Insight into availability - Use the real time location of the vehicle to inform customers about the availability at specific locations.
- Optimise routes - Optimise (delivery) routes through route tracking and ensure that agreed service levels are met.
- Safety - Easily avoid theft and track lost or misplaced vehicles with the location option.
- Administration - Easily export trip data for mileage registration and/or invoice based on actual consumption. This can be per vehicle, per group, per fleet or even for different fleets.
- Maintenance - Plan maintenance based on actual usage and wear and tear. On a mileage basis to be set by you, you will receive a notification that maintenance is required. This allows you to take timely action and prevent vehicle failures as a result of late scheduled maintenance.
- Strategic planning - Use the collected data over longer periods of time for strategic planning, decision-making and research.