Sharing and rental
The transition to a sharing economy means a shift from 'ownership' to 'use'. In transport, it becomes especially important for people to have a suitable vehicle at their disposal at all times, and that does not have to be their own vehicle! The number of shared vehicles is therefore growing strongly. As an operator of a fleet of shared vehicles, you naturally want to know how they are used and how it can be improved. These are questions to which you would like answers, but which can lead to extensive administration. Unless you use the Tracefy system! At any time of the day, you'll have insight into what you want to know about your fleet!
Tracefy goes further than just offering a GPS tracker: we offer an integral solution of both a GPS tracker and an online dashboard. Data from the GPS tracker such as location and trip data are processed in real time in the dashboard. Here you will find (almost) every conceivable functionality of GPS bundled. Reliable due to its high quality and widely applicable because of a universal GPS unit that fits and functions on or in any vehicle. Say goodbye to loose lists and decisions based on assumptions: everything you need to manage your fleet effectively and efficiently is displayed in real time in our online dashboard!
Usage for sharing and rental
Optimisation of your fleet utilisation
The dashboard provides insight into the performance of your fleet. You can see if all vehicles are used equally intensively, which locations are popular for pick-up and return of vehicles, whether adjustments are needed in the distribution of vehicles. In short: it makes it easy to respond quickly and efficiently to changes in user needs.
Where and how far are the vehicles driven? When is a vehicle in need of maintenance? For each vehicle, you can set to receive a notification for an X number of kilometres driven. This way, the system keeps track of when a vehicle needs maintenance and you no longer have to worry about it. As soon as you receive a notification, the dashboard shows where the vehicle is. Maintenance can then be carried out on site, or you can exchange the vehicle.
Invoicing based on actual usage
You have insight into the actual usage per vehicle. Per day or any other period. This makes it incredibly easy to invoice on the basis of actual use. Not only pleasant for yourself, but also for your customers, because the manual tracking of trips has become superfluous. And that also saves your customers time!
Fleet management for sharing and rental bikes with the Tracefy GPS system
Below follow some of the applications:
- Insight into availability - Use the location option to inform customers in real time about the availability of vehicles at specific locations.
- Safety - Easily avoid theft and track lost or misplaced vehicles with the location option.
- Administration - Easily export trip data for mileage registration and/or invoice based on actual consumption. This can be per vehicle, per group, per fleet or even for different fleets.
- Maintenance - Plan maintenance based on actual usage and wear and tear. On a mileage basis to be set by you, you will receive a notification that maintenance is required. This allows you to take timely action and prevent vehicle failures as a result of late scheduled maintenance.
- Strategic planning - Use the collected data over longer periods of time for strategic planning, decision-making and research.