Tracefy Dealer Training
GPS tracker certification
Bicycle insurers are sounding the alarm. Once again, many more bikes were stolen in 2023 than in 2022, forcing insurers to take extra measures. From 2024, certification for track & trace solutions will apply. This certification is not just about the GPS hardware but also about fitting and tracking. We have been involved in the creation of this and know the ins and outs. In addition, the noises about a requirement for a GPS tracker for all e-bikes above a certain value from 2024 are getting louder and louder.
All the more reason to make sure that you are fully up to speed on everything in the field of GPS solutions and can properly anticipate all market developments.
Why take part?
- All information on upcoming certification and compulsory insurance companies
- Different types of (GPS) trackers and technologies
- From A to Z, see in practice how the Tracefy GPS tracker installation and activation works.
- Update on installation with new (type) motors
- Introduction GPS tracker with external antenna for in-frame installation
- Convivial gathering with peers and free lunch
Exclusive for dealers
Due to the success of the dealer training days at the beginning of this year, we will be running an extra (updated) dealer training day each month in October, November and December 2023. The days are exclusively for Tracefy dealers and will be held at our location at 'de Loods' in Rijswijk. You will get a tour of our company and we will tell you our story and all about our GPS hardware and our services. We will show you in practice how to install and activate a GPS tracker. The training is free and we also provide a tasty lunch! We think it's extra nice if employees also come along but please keep it to a maximum of three people per company. The training is aimed at both the workshop (installation) and the shop (sales), so it is interesting for both mechanics and sales people.
Take a look at the programme and let us know below if you are interested. We will then contact you shortly to fine-tune it further, only then is your participation final.
10:00 – 10.30 Walk-in + coffee
10:30 – 11:30 Introduction about Tracefy
- Who is Tracefy
- The different types of track & trace solutions explained
- Tracefy bicycle security & tracking
- Certification 2024 + compulsory insurance
- Sales tips
11.30 – 11.45 Coffee + tour Tracefy home
11:45 – 13:00 Explanation of our GPS solution
- Features & specs of the (new) Tracefy GPS hardware and software
- Installation procedure from A to Z
- Compatible E-bike systems & connectors
- App demo
- Portal explanation (other features)
13:00 – 13:30 Lunch
13.30- 14.30 Practice
Installation and activation in an E-bike from A to Z
14.30 Q&A and closing
You would do us a huge favour by filling in the form and indicating whether you are interested in the Tracefy dealer training.